The Spiel direkt eG – your wholesaler for board games
The Spiel direkt eG is a network of numerous domestic and foreign game publishers, which makes its offer (board, card and dice games) available directly to retailers.
We have a bunsh of offers and a professional logistics, so that you are supplied with our games as fast as possible.
We are a distributor for exceptional board, card and dice games.
Members of Spiel direkt eG are (as of April 1st, 2019):
- 2F-Spiele (Friedemann Friese) with games such as Funkenschlag, Fabelsaft and many more.
2Geeks (Lonshakov Denys) with games such as Das allerbeste Baumhaus, Im Schatten des Throns and more.
Adam’s Apple Games LLC
- Apas Verlagsgesellschaft mbH (Anselm Ostertag) with Wulong
- Argentum Verlag (owner: Roman Mathar) with games such as Hansa Teutonica, Antarctica and many more.
- Baccum (owner: Sugwoo Hyun) with games such as Azuchi Castle and Generalship
- BeWitched-Spiele (Andrea Meyer) with games such as Hossa, Stimmvieh and many more.
- Blue Cocker (Alain Balay) with Welcome to my perfect home
- Board Game Box (owner: Michael Zimmerli)
- Board Game Circus (Daniel Theuerkaufer)
Brain Games (owener: Eglis Grasmanis)
- Capstone Games (owner: Clay Ross)
- Clicker-Spiele (Stephan Riedel)
- Cwali (Corné van Moorsel) with games such as Habitats, Roll to the Top and many more.
- DeKroKo (Mladen Petkovic) with the card game 17 Kronen.
- Dionysos Games (Andreas Schleicher und Anna Heym GbR) with the game One Minute Game.
- Edition Siebenschläfer (Anja Wrede)
- Fantasmagoria Ltd. (general manager: Alexandar Guerov)
- Feuerland Verlagsgesellschaft mbH (manager: Frank Heeren) with games such as Scythe, Terra Mystica and many more.
Fobs Games (Fabian Zimmermann)
- franjos Spieleverlag (Franz-Josef Herbst) with games such as Can’t stop, Billabong and many more.
- Frosted Games (Matthias Nagy) with the yearly Brettspiel-Adventskalender and games such as 13 Tage, Reykholt and many more.
- Funforge (Inhaber: Philippe Nouhra)
- Game’s up (Ralph Bienert)
- Haas Games (Simon Haas) with games such as Food Facts and Genies.
- Hard Boiled Games(Johannes Sich) with games such as La Cosa Nostra.
- Helvetiq (Redcut sarl)
- heptagon-Verlag (Thomas Müller)
- Holstein Spiele (Dirk Holdorf) with Teneriffa.
- Igel Spiele (Oliver Igelhaut)
- Ion Game Design (manageress: Besime Uyanik)
- Irongames (owner: Bernd Eisenstein) with games such as Peloponnes and Pandoria.
- Jumping Turtle Games (Tenk VOF – owner: Tom Delme)
- Korona Games (Kard és Korona K.F.T. – manager: Balazs Lenhardt dr.) with games like Hexpanse
- loogstein (Germann Jossé)
- Menk Souveniers with Walter Hanels Im Kritzeln eine 1.
- Mücke-Spiele / www.spielmaterial.de (owner: Harald Mücke)
- Müller-Mätzig-Spiele (Björn Müller-Mätzig)
- Nice Game Publishing GmbH
- nikamundus (Stefanie Friedrich)
- Oink Games (representative: Laura Grundmann)
- Ostia Spiele (Stefan Risthaus)
- Paco Sako BV (Felix Albers) with the peace chess Paco Sako
- Playford Games (David Sennett)
- Portal Games Sp. Z.O.O.
- Public Tools (Stephan Daniel)
- Qango (Klaus Burmester)
- Quadratspiele-Caupo GmbH (owner: Hans-Georg Krämer)
- R & R Games (owner: Frank DiLorenzo)
- rudy games (manager: Ing. Manfred Lamplmair, MA, MBA) with games such as Interaction, Leaders and more.
- Skellig Games (Uwe Bursik) with Concerto.
- Sphinx-Spiele (Henning Poehl) with games such as Shark Attacks!, Apokalypse and many more.
- Spieltz! (Ideenfeld GembH, manageress: Karin Janner)
Starnberger Spiele (Tanja Philippeit)
- Steffen Spiele (Steffen Mühlhäuser)
- STEPpuzzle (owner: Aldas Kikutis)
- Suncoregames GmbH (manager: Bujar Haskaj)
- Taleswapper (Wilma Mulder)
- That’s Me (owner: Josef Doci)
- Voss Spezial-Rad GmbH (SpieleFaible – owner: Henning Voss) with Vejen
- Yutopi (Inhaber: Jerome Badoux) with the game Mini Miners.
We furthermore distribute games from the following publishers, which aren’t members of our cooperative yet.
- BLAM (Simon Villiot) with the game Chakra
- Simon&Jan (Haberl & Waltereit GbR) with the game Erzählt Euch mehr
We want everyone involved in the sales process to succeed in the long term. That’s why we make our prices fair.
Our prices are long term – so you can concentrate on selling the right game to the right customer.
We are uncomplicated and support you in the best possible way.
We offer you:
We will be happy to help you.
If you are a retailer, and you want to know more about our distribution, then contact us here.
If you are a game publisher, who looks for a wholesaler, and you want to know more about our cooperative, then contact us here.